THE STEERING COMMITTEE
The LAGPA Steering Committee determines the strategy, the activities and programmes of LAGPA.
It is comprised of the President of LAGPA, six members, the President of IIAS and Director General of IIAS (ex officio).
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The Assembly meets on the occasion of each LAGPA conference.
It is open not only to LAGPA members but also to those participants in the conference who are interested in the formulation of its activities in general.
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
It operates from the Foundation Getulio Vargas in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
LAGPA STEERING COMMITTEE (2016-2019)
- LAGPA President, Edgar Varela Barrios - Colombia - Universidad del Valle.
- Past President, Bianor Cavalcanti - Brazil - Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV).
- Boris Peña Fortes - Cuba - Ministry of Higher Education.
- Christian Asinelli - Argentina - National University San Martin (UNSAM).
- Freddy Mariñez Navarro - Mexico – El Colegio de Jalisco.
- Luis Solari - Peru - Sedes Sapientiae Catholic University.
- Nuria Cunill-Grau - Chile - University of Los Lagos.
- Ex officio: Geert Bouckaert (Belgium)
- Ex officio: Sofiane Sahraoui (Tunisia)
- Executive Secretary: César Rojas Alfonzo (Venezuela)